A Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) with a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Public Account (CPA) offering uncommon expertise with investment services and financial planning.
Our Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credentials are among the most respected in the financial industry.
As an independent RIA and fiduciary our clients' interests come first. We pride ourselves on always doing the right thing for those we serve.
Our clients receive the personal attention that only a boutique RIA firm can provide. Our commitment is to serve as your partner and advocate, achievingfinancial success.
MacLean Capital Advisors, is a boutique RIA, providing personalized and comprehensive investment services to help clients sustain and increase their wealth.
To do that, we follow a well thought out and process:
Our client relationships begin by learning about your financial health, your goals and the time horizon for achieving them.
We carefully evaluate solutions and investments to achieve your goals within your risk parameters.
Tested using a Monte Carlo simulator, a sophisticated tool used to understand the impact of risk and uncertainty in forecasting models. We test your plan for handling different trials and life events.
Once you’ve signed off, our strategies are put into place while working in conjunction with your third party experts (i.e.estate planning attorneys and CPAs).
Over time we continually monitor—and review with you—progress toward your goals making adjustments when needed.
At MacLean Capital Advisors, all of our clients receive personal attention and customized advice and solutions. Our clients seek us out for a variety of reasons:
- I want to engage a highly credentialed advisor to protect and grow my investment portfolio
- I'm a physician, attorney, business owner, or successful professional and need a qualified advisor to manage my investments
- I am retired and need an advisor to help create current, sustainable income from my portfolio
- I need more tax efficiency in in my investment portfolio
- I just left my longtime job and want to roll my 401(k) into something more flexible
- I've just sold my business and need help investing the proceeds
- I need an advisor who will consult closely with my CPA and estate planning attorney
- I'm recently widowed and need assistance investing and managing my portfolio
- I've received an inheritance and need to invest it wisely
CFA, CPA, President
Client Service Associate
Whether your objectives are financial planning and or wealth management our team is able to help you achieve your goals through a variety of services.
We combine thorough financial planning with customized investing to help you identify and achieve your most important life goals.
Our portfolio manager is uncommonly qualified as a CPA and CFA® helping our clients sustain and increase their wealth.
Business Retirement Plans
Whether you are looking to identify a plan type and providers that are the best fit for you or examine your current plan, we’re here to help.
Schedule your complimentary meeting and we'll be in touch soon!